CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 20, 2008

KEEP ADAM IN YOUR PRAYERS PLEASE!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhWOtfPxRwimV1SmT3BVqcX6SWaxzLjSqOnbNBGCi0mtaB2hRS1dUTbao0aAK8JhKehmyB00JarYlQ_zmCSWCIGt8-5YPn0aP4UCDYv82OLTFYQhtjUM2ZbSWM0u3vw_InSuQ83WbYQw_0/s1600-h/ADAM!.jpg">!

This little boy is my hero! He is the sweetest little kid you will ever meet! His name is Adam Beiswanger and he has a brain tumor. Things are not going to well. He cannot swallow, so he cannot eat or drink. He also cannot take his medicine so he is having alot of seizures. He can barely stand up and he can barely talk. SO PLEASE, EVERYONE, PRAY FOR ADAM! HIM AND HIS FAMILY ARE IN PAIN! PLEASE, PLEASE PRAY FOR ADAM! THIS FAMILY NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!
Please check adamupdate.com for current updates in Adam's behavior! (Adam Update is in my websites to visit)
-Ashley




2 comments:

Morlock said...

What a coincidence! I just read the adam update, and then decided to check everyone blogs! When I clicked on yours there was more pictures of Adam! He is so cute, and I will continue praying for him!
Love ya forever,
Allison :)

Morlock said...

Adam is with Jesus now, and now he doesn't have any more pain. I love you, and I will keep praying for you and your family. Stay strong!

Love you to itsy bitsy teenie weenie peices,
Allison :)