CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1ST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Hey Bloggers!
OMGoodness! I havent blogged in FOREVER!
I just wanted to say that I hope every body had a great first day back to school and I wanted to tell you a little bit about mine! First off, this morning I got up and got ready for school, then I went to school with my brother Billy who was going into 6th grade! Then I went to my advisory teacher Mrs.Nicolai and went to all of my other classes! After the day was done I went home had lunch and got ready for volleyball practice! I went to volleyball practice at 3 and I did an AMAZING job serving(not to brag or anything! :}). Then I got my jersey and I am #23!

I had an AMAZING day!

1 comments:

Morlock said...

Yeah For Volleyball!!!!
SSSSSSSSOOOOOOO EXCITED FOR OUR FIRST GAME!!!!!!!!!

LOVE YOU FOR EVER AND EVER!!!!!!!!!
Allie! :-)