CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

EAST JACKSON TOURNAMENT!

Hey Bloggers!
Yesterday I played in a volley ball tourn. in East Jackson! I got there at 8:00 in the morning and went to east jackson middle school. We had our first game at 9:00 and then we played all through the rest of the day untill about 5:00!It was a long day but we all had a BLAST! WE ended up taking 2nd place and Hartland took first[:(]. I hope everyone had a good day! I did :)!

Volleyball
MySpace Graphics / Free Myspace Layouts


1 comments:

Morlock said...

I had so much fun with ya at the tournament! You did a great job!!!!!! Check out my blog and see all the volleyball pics of us can't wait to see you tonight!!!!!

Love you to itty bitty teenie weenie itsy bitsy peices!
(That is a lot of peices!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!)

Love ya forever,
Allison :)