CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

WICKED!



Hey Bloggers!
Yesterday I went to see the musical "Wicked"!!!! It was absolutly AMAZING! Last year during our spring choir concert, we heard about it from Miss Clark, eigth graders, and even seventh graders who had seen the musical! And I'd been wanting to see it ever since everyone started talking about it! Soooo..my aunt(katie), my cousin(kristy), my mom, and I all went to go see WICKED! I ended up leaving with a wicked sweat shirt and my mom with a wicked long sleeved shirt with flying monkeys up the sleeve! So for everyone who hasnt see Wicked...get right on that 'cause it was the BOMB!
See ya!
-Ashley

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Ashley! Man... you are so lucky that you got to go and see Wicked! EXCITING...lol! Yeah, I think that me and my mom and grandma are going to go and see it before school starts at the Warton center! But, we aren't sure...lol! Well, I am so glad that you had fun and I can't wait to see your wicked sweet shirt! lol

Morlock said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE WICKED!!!!!!!!!!!! ISN'T IT INCREDIBLE???????!!!!!!!!!! GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!!!!!!!!

OMGoodness!!!!!!! I thought you had fallen off the edge of the earth!!!!!!! I've been calling you and calling you and you never call back!!!!!!! PLEASE CALL ME!!!!!!!!

Love you to itty bitty teenie weenie tiny peices!!!!!!!!
~Allison :-)