CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

CEDAR POINT!!!! :) :) :) :) :)


<




I went to CEDAR POINT on Tuesday with Samantha Lucenti, Julia Zoski, Morgan Archer, and Katlin Dyson! We had a BLAST!
I was pretty scared at first 'cause I've only been there once before the trip I just went on and I was 3! So...this kinda was my first time on a roller coaster! But...I guess I did a good job cause i went on a bunch of rides!
Here are some roller coasters I went on!



<

<
Those were only a few of the roller coastes that I went on!
more pics coming soon!
-Ashley
Peace

4 comments:

Morlock said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
keep checking your mail cause i sent you a letter!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE YA!!!!!!!!!!!
PEACE BE WITH YA!!!!!!!
Love Allie :-)

Taylor said...

Hey Ashley, I am so glad that u had fun! I hope that your summer is going fabulous and I can't wait to see you when school starts back up!
Love ya, Taylor

Carlee said...

Good job Ashley! Those look like some intense coasters! Well I hope your having a good summer! Ttyl

Carlee

Hannah said...

Hey Ashley I was so shocked to see you there! I love ya sooo much and I hope you guys had fun!