CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

MY TEETH HURT!

Hey Bloggers!
Quess what.............on thursday(2 days ago) i went to Booth and Cardon and got 4 TEETH PULLED! My teeth hurt so bad right now! Mashed potatoes mave become my bestest friend(also popsicles)!

Also my cousin Adam isnt doing very well! Adam is the one with the brain tumor and i quess the tumor is growing becuase he can barely stand up and talk! :( I fell so bad for Adam because he is the sweetest little 5 year old in the whole wide world! So if you could please put Adam in your prayers!




-Ashley

2 comments:

Morlock said...

Hey darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will definatly be praying for both you and Adam!!!!!!! CARING FOR ADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you teeth feel better!! I know they really hurt know, but when you get your braces off, and you see your beautiful teeth, it is ssssssssssoooooooooo worth it!!!!!!!!!!! I love you to itty bitty little peices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Allison :-) :-) :) :) :) :-) :) :) :) :) :) :-) ********

Taylor said...

Hey Ashley, Owww! I am so sorry about your teeth! I will be praying for you! Hope that are feeling better! And I am so sorry about Adam!!!!! I will definitely be praying for him and your family!! Hope you are having a great summer!
Love, Taylor