CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!
First off....hows your summer goin? Next I wanted to tell you that the regular softall season is over:(, but districts is here! Districts is where the best softball players go on one team to play the best ball players from other schools/towns! And quess what......I'm on the districts team! Well technicly the tryouts are still going on but only two catchers tryed out and the team needs two catchers sooo.....I made the team! YEEEEAAAHHH!
If you guys want to know my districts schedule(which I wont get for a couple weeks) you can email me at laughalot.a.bonser@gmail.com!
luv ya!
-Ashley

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Hey Ashley! That is awesome! I am so glad that you made the team! Have fun and great job!

Morlock said...

I'm glad you made it!!!!!!! Sorry you got kicked off!!!!!!!!! :-( :-( :-( :-( I still love you to itty bitty peices though!!!!!!!!!! God loves you too!!!!!! I guess being in districts just wasn't part of his plan!!!!!!!! But i love you anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
~Allie :-)